26th Aug 2015
2015 South Africa Special Report
South Africa - with its diverse terroirs, old vines and pure winemaking talent - is one of the most dynamic and exciting winemaking countries in the New World.
Meet the newcomers, the classics and the stars of the future in Tim Atkin's 150 page special report. Learn about Tim's latest discoveries and who made The Podium for best overall red, white, sweet and sparkling wines of the year.
This comprehensive and ground-breaking guide includes:
- Top wines of the year (by wine style)
- Winemakers of the year
- Scores for over 1,000 wines
- 700+ tasting notes (including drinking windows) for wines scoring over 90 points
- Classification of the Cape's 150 best producers
- Evocative photos of the winelands and the winemakers
- Recommendations for restaurants and further reading
All this for free!
TimAtkin_SouthAfrica2015 (pdf, 10.29mb)
Copyright ©2019 Tim Atkin, all rights reserved.