We are absolutely committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- any other information that you choose to send to us
- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- help us monitor and administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications and newsletters which you have specifically requested; and
- provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users in order to show advertisers and other parties how many users we have on the site – this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of this website should we consider selling in the future.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Policy amendments
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Data controller
The data controller responsible for our website is David Bootle