This is the website of Tim Atkin MW, registered and hosted in the UK. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views]);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purchase of reports or other goods available through this website
- any other information that you choose to send to us
- Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications and newsletters which you have specifically requested; and
- help us monitor and administer the website;
- provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users in order to show advertisers and other parties how many users we have on the site – this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of this website should we consider selling in the future.
- Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Policy amendments
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information and withdrawing consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to any processing that is currently being done under your consent as detailed in 3. above. Consent can be withdrawn for some processing by updating your preferences by contacting us by email email@example.com
Please note that if you exercise your right to withhold the use of your personal data in any of the forms detailed above, it may affect our ability to provide the services which you have originally provided your data for.
a copy of your Information
You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Deleting your information
You can request that we delete personal information in certain circumstances. These will be specific to each case.
- Withdrawing Consent
- Data controller
You can contact the Data Controller for this website via firstname.lastname@example.org